Troy Baker is a singer, actor, and musician best known for portraying major roles in video games. Before Baker’s acting career, he was a lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for an indie-rock band Tripp Fontaine, which released the radio hit “Burning Out” of its first album Random Thoughts on a Paper Napkin in 2004. Troy Baker’s estimated net worth is $6 millionhttps://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/troy-baker-net-worth/ as a voice actor and musician.
|Name:||Troy Edward Baker|
|Date of Birth:||01 April 1976|
|Place of Birth:||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Profession:||Musician, Voice actor|
|Spouse:||Pamela Walworth (m. 2012), Kimberly Beck (m. 2004–2006)|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
Troy Baker was born in Dallas, Texas, on 01 April 1976. While it is evident that Troy is an American, his ethnic origins remain unknown. Troy Baker is a highly accomplished actor, yet he seems to be one of those notorious superstars for their secrecy, including his parents’ names and occupations. Additionally, it is unknown if Troy has siblings and, if so, who they are. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Baker
Troy Baker’s Personal Life
After sifting through his life narrative, you’ll find that he solely talks about his personal life, with no mention of his youth. He didn’t only prioritize his profession; he also prioritized his romantic life after their first encounter.
Their relationship seemed mature enough to merit marriage after spending time together. Because of this, the couple chose11 December 2004 as their “big day.” While the first stages of the relationship went well, they soon recognized that their hasty decision to get into one was a mistake. They didn’t get any better, and after just over a year of being together, they decided to call it quits.https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1684869/bio
He waited a bit longer this time around before announcing his intention to marry her. After his first marriage ended, he married Samela Walworth, a former photographer.
Troy Baker Career
Troy Baker began as a lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the well-known indie-rock band Tripp Fontaine.
In an interview with The Griff, the actor said that it was fundamentally dynamic for actors to be engaged in gaming, and therefore he served in it, tripping from one profession to another.
Additionally, the musician’s important characters entered the scene in 2013. Troy provided the voice of Booker DeWitt in BioShock Infinitehttps://penmenpress.com/2017/10/03/voice-actor-troy-baker-career-development-middle-earth-shadow-war/ and performed the voice, action, and internment of Joel in The Last of Us.
In 2011, the voice actor assumed the role of Siris, a hero from the Chair Entertainment-produced heroic mobile serial Infinity Blade.
Quick Facts About Troy Baker
- Troy Baker was born in Dallas, Texas, on April 1, 1976 (age 45).
- He has appeared in films and television series such as Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014), Avengers Assemble (Since 2013), LEGO DC Super Heroes: A… (2015), Lego DC Comics Super He… (2015), Lego DC Comics Super He… (2015), and Lego DC Comics Super He… (2015).
- Sitting in the Fire and Red Candle Lit Tape are two popular albums.
- Troy had only one child.
- Pamela Walworth (m. 2012) and Kimberly Beck (m. 2004–2006) are his spouses.
- Troy Baker is 6′ 3″ tall.
- Baker plays guitar in his band. His favorite genre is alternative rock.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alternative_rock_artists
- As a voice actor for video games, Troy is also an avid lover of the medium. Playing video games is a skill that Baker has.
Troy Baker Social Media Accounts
Famous FAQ’s About Amy Poehler
Is Troy Baker In God Of War?
- Indeed, Troy Baker appears in “God of War.”
Is Troy Baker In Uncharted?
- Troy Baker portrays Nathan Drake’s elder brother Sam in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
Is Troy Baker In Attack On Titan?
- Troy Baker is not a part of the Attack on Titan movie.
Is Troy Baker In Resident Evil 8?
- Troy Baker is a voice actor from the United States who made his debut in the Resident Evil series by providing different voices.
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
DID WE MAKE A MISTAKE? Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it! Contact Us