Brit Marling is an actor and a screenwriter from the United States. She gained notoriety after acting in multiple Sundance Film Festival premieres, including Sound of My Voice (2011), Another Earth (2011), and The East (2013), all of which she co-wrote in addition to playing the central part. She co-created, scripted, and acted in the 2016 Netflix series The OA. Brit Marling’s net worth expect to be between $1 million and $5 million in 2021.
|Name:||Brit Heyworth Marling|
|Age:||38 years old|
|Birth Date:||August 7, 1982|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Boyfriend:||Mike Cahill (Ex-Boyfriend)|
|Net Worth:||between $1 million and $5 million|
Brit Marling was born in Chicago, Illinois, the daughter of John and Heidi Marling, real estate developers. She was given the name “Brit” in honor of her maternal great-grandmother from Norway. Morgan is her sister. Marling raises in Winnetka, Illinois, and Orlando, Florida, where she attended Dr. Phillips High School’s arts program. Marling had an interest in acting, but her parents advised her to concentrate on academics. She earned bachelor’s degrees in economics and studio art from Georgetown University in 2005 and was valedictorian of her class.
Brit Marling’s Personal Life
According to reports, Brit Marling is single. She may be single or seeing someone, but there have been no reports of her having an affair. To date, Brit Marling has managed to keep her personal life out of the public eye. If she is in a relationship, she will announce it soon. Previously, she was romantically related to Mike Cahill, a renowned writer and director. According to reports, the two dated for eight years, from 2004 until 2012.
Brit Marling’s Career
Brit marling traveled to Los Angeles to pursue acting. After many years of exploring the film business and being given roles as “the attractive blonde in horror films,” she learned herself to write, figuring that the only way to get quality parts was to create them herself.
She worked on two films concurrently — one in the mornings and one in the afternoons – and both Another Earth (2011) and Sound of My Voice (2011) had their world premieres at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Quick Facts About Brit Marling
- After her junior year at Georgetown, she interned at Goldman Sachs but eventually chose a career in movies over banking.
- Before returning to school, she dropped out of college before her senior year and spent a year in Cuba making the documentary Boxers and Ballerinas (2004).
- At Georgetown, she was the 2005 class valedictorian.
- Another Earth and Sound of My Voice, both of which she co-produced, co-wrote, and acted, were selected for the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
- Due to a shortage of finances for extras and costumes for a scene in Sound of My Voice, she was obliged to wrap herself in a bedsheet and meander through a city’s skid-row district as filmmakers shot from a passing car.
- Mike Cahill directed and co-wrote Another Earth, while Zal Batmanglij directed and co-wrote Sound of My Voice; both men were her classmates at Georgetown. The three shared a residence in California after graduation.
- Brit Marling appeared in the 2011 music video “Someone Else” by Henry Wolfe.
Brit Marling Social Media Account
Famous Faq’s About Brit Marling
What is Brit Marling Doing Now?
Marling has reteamed with her co-star Zal Batmanglij for a new FX limited series in which she will play a “Gen Z amateur detective.” Marling and Batmanglij will co-write, direct, and executive produce the program, which will be titled Retreat. Marling will also likely star as a crucial character named Darby Hart.
Who Is Brit Marling Married Too?
Brit Marling was formerly associated with Mike Cahill (director) (2004 – 2012). Today Brit Marling is single.
Who Does Brit Marling Look Alike?
According to our study, the majority believe that Brit Marling looks like the blonde appearance of Ormond, Julia.
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
DID WE MAKE A MISTAKE? Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it! Contact Us