William Pullman is an actor from the United States. Pullman worked as an adjunct lecturer at Montana State University after earning a Master of Fine Arts degree in theater before pursuing acting. Bill Pullman is a $20 millionhttps://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/bill-pullman-net-worth/-wealthy American actor.
|Name:||William James Pullman|
|Date of Birth:||17 December 1953|
|Place of Birth:||Hornell, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
William James Pullman, commonly known as Bill Pullman, was born on 17 December 1953 in Hornell, New York. James Pullman was a physician, and Johanna (née Blaas) was a nurse. Pullman’s only sibling is Jay Pullmanhttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000597/bio.
Bill Pullman Personal Life
Pullman married Tamara Hurwitz, a prominent contemporary dancer, in 1987. They have three brilliant children together. Lewis is an actor, Maesa is a singer-songwriter, and Jack Pullman is a writer.
Bill Pullman’s Career
Bill Pullman’s first job out of college was really in front of a classroom, not in front of a camera. He was a Montana State University professor. After a few years, he relocated to New York and began performing. He then relocated to Los Angeles and found employment in film, making his feature film debut in 1986’s Ruthless Peoplehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Pullman.
The rest of the 1980s saw Pullman appear in various films of varying genres. He demonstrated his comic versatility in Mel Brook’s Spaceballs, his ability to perform in horror films such as Wes Craven’s The Serpent and the Rainbow, and his romantic versatility in The Accidental Tourist.
The 1990s exemplified his strength in romantic comedy. He played the fiancé in Meg Ryan’s Sleepless in Seattle and the lead in While You Were Sleeping with Sandra Bullock. His portrayal as President Thomas Whitmore in the 1996 movie Independence Day, on the other hand, was the worldwide smash. He concluded the decade with Lake Placid, an action/comedy/horror picture.
Bill Pullman continued to perform in films throughout the 2000s and 2010s but found more constant employment in television. He was not just the antagonist in Torchwood: Miracle Day; he also directed and produced The Virginian’s television film.
Quick Facts About Bill Pullman
- Bill Pullman was the 6 of seven children born to a physician, municipal coroner, and nurse.
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in drama from the State University of New York at Oneonta. Later in his career, he attended the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, where he earned an MFA in theater and directing and an honorary Ph.D.
- Pullman relocated to New York City to study acting, where he appeared in the highly praised production of “Curse of the Starving Class.”
- Bill Pullman has also appeared in several theatre productions. He is also a member of the ‘Filmaka’ jury.
- He now resides in Los Angeles, Western Montana, and New York.
Bill Pullman Social Media Account
Famous FAQ’s About Bill Pullman
Does Bill Pullman Have A Limp In Real Life?
- In actual life, Bill Pullman does not have a limp.
Does Bill Pullman Live In Montana?
- He and his brother co-own a cattle ranch in Montana, near Whitehall, where he lives part-time.
Does Bill Pullman Have Heterochromia?
- Heterochromia is not a condition that Bill Pullman has.
Did Bill Pullman And Sandra Bullock Date?
- In actual life, Bill Pullman does not date Sandra Bullock.
Did Bill Pullman Have A Stroke?
- Bill Pullman does not suffer from stroke; it is a character’s defining characteristic.
Does Bill Pullman Have A Back Problem?
- Bill Pullman does suffer from sciatica.
Does Bill Pullman Have Two Different Colored Eyes?
- At first sight, Bill Pullman’s eyes seem to be the same hue, but he has a beautiful difference between his left and right iris.
Why Does Bill Pullman Talk Funny?
- It’s a natural aspect of the character. Bill’s intended to be a little wild and untidy.
Where Did Bill Pullman Go To College?
- Bill Pullman attended the Delhi campus of the State University of New York (SUNY Delhi)
Did Bill Pullman Lose Weight?
- Bill Pullman did not lose weight.
All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
DID WE MAKE A MISTAKE? Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it! Contact Us